Join TJAA as we create an Artists' Village for the Opening Day Event for TJAA's Annual Sukkah Project: Dwell in Design - a unique design and build competition, that will run September 21 - 27, 2018, on the grassy area on the north side of the Museum of Biblical Art in Dallas.
Full details about The Sukkah Project can be found at: www.TheSukkahProject.org
Beneficiaries of The Sukkah Project are The Jewish Family Service, Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity and The National Center for Jewish Art.
Texas Jewish Arts Association
Artists' Village Juried Vendor Exhibition
Museum of Biblical Art - Outdoor Parking Area
7500 Park Lane
Dallas, TX 75225
To Be Announced
• Only works created by the artist or craftsperson will be accepted into this show;
• Artwork in all media is eligible;
• There is no theme requirement and works do not have to be of Jewish or religious nature.
Booth Fee (payable upon acceptance to the event):
• $50 if you are a TJAA member and submit your application by June 30, 2018.
Early Entry Deadline for TJAA members: June 30, 2018.
TJAA members that are current with their dues, submit their application by this date and are accepted will be eligible for a reduced booth fee of $50.
After this date, the call for artists will be opened to non-TJAA members and the standard $100 booth fee will apply; however, a portion of the booths will be designated for TJAA members, ensuring that TJAA members will be represented, regardless of the number of total applications submitted.
General Deadline: July 31, 2018
Notification and Payment of Booth Fee(s):
• Applicants will be notified of the jury's decision via e-mail on or before August 26, 2018 at 10:00 PM CST;
• Upon notification of acceptance, the applicable booth fee ($50 or $100) plus any additional rental items must be paid by September 15th. If payment is not received by that date, TJAA reserves the right to offer the booth to a different applicant.
Booth and Vendor Exhibition Details:
• An individual 10’ x 10’ pop-up canopy with one chair
• Installation and take-down of the pop-up canopy
• Electricity access (you will need to bring your own extension cord)
• 6’ Table Rental - $10 per table
Vendor Exhibition Details and Logistics:
• Date: Sunday, September 23, 2018 from 11 AM to 4 PM
• Set up is the morning of the show and must be completed by 11:00 AM
• Take-down is after 4 pm
• Work may be for display or for sale
• Sale of work(s) is the exhibition vendor's sole responsibility. TJAA will not take a percentage of any sales and is not responsible for any applicable sales tax.|
E-mail the following information to: email@example.com
Submission of this Entry Information signifies your acceptance of all rules and regulations for this show.
• Business Name
• Website (if you have one)
• Type(s) of Artwork or Medium
• Up to three representative jpg images of your work. Your images will be used by the juror, so send your best images. The juror also, at his/her sole discretion, may also reference your website as a part of the selection process; however, submission of up to three images is required. The juror WILL NOT review an entrant's website in lieu of submission of the requisite image(s. of your work.
Application Fee Payment:
The $25 fee may be paid by:
1. Check: Payable to TJAA.
PO Box 833574
Ricahardson, TX 75083