Becoming a Member
Membership is open to Jewish artists, patrons and those who work in the art world currently living in Texas. Our hope is to expand the organization to include various art forms such as performing arts, literature, art therapy and art education in addition to visual arts.
It only takes 2 steps to become a member:
Complete the Online Membership Form (below)
- and Pay your Membership Fee* (below)
Regular Annual Membership Fee: $36.00
Student (up to age 26) Annual Membership Fee: $18.00
First, complete and submit the membership form by click the button below. All new members must fill out the membership form.
- Exhibition opportunities, publicity, including a member profile page on this website
- Grow your network of like-minded people and tap into the expertise of the Jewish Arts professionals
- Education and skill enhancement through lectures, critiques, and workshops
- Opportunity to meet local and national artists through lectures and workshops
- Attend classes and lectures pertaining to the history of art and symbology in Judaism connecting the past with the future
- Outreach resources for Jewish art teachers and students and opportunity for Jewish youth and Jewish schools to exhibit their work (middle and high school students)
- Participate in an intellectual 'Eruv,' a place to interact with the Jewish community and within traditional Jewish values
MAKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT
Secondly, pay your membership fee via PayPal or by mailing your check to the address below.
Or mail your check to:
Texas Jewish Arts Association
P.O. Box 833574, Richardson, TX 75083
*Please note that the TJAA membership year runs from September 1 - August 31 for renewal of membership fees. Membership payment for the coming year will be due by August 31.
Participating in an upcoming exhibit?
Make your exhibit entry fee payment online via PayPal. Please use the 'add to cart' button below to pay the $35 Entry Fee.
Questions? Write to: