Becoming a Member
Membership is open to Jewish artists, patrons and those who work in the art world currently living in Texas. Our hope is to expand the organization to include various art forms such as performing arts, literature, art therapy and art education in addition to visual arts.
It only takes 2 steps to become a member:
- Complete the Online Membership Form (below); and
- Pay your Membership Fee* (below)
Regular Annual Membership Fee: $36.00
Student (up to age 26) Annual Membership Fee: $18.00
1. Membership form
Complete and submit the membership form by clicking the button below.
All new members must fill out the membership form. After completing this form, scroll down to make your membership payment.
- Exhibition opportunities, publicity, including a member profile page on this website
- Grow your network of like-minded people and tap into the expertise of the Jewish Arts professionals
- Education and skill enhancement through lectures, critiques, and workshops
- Opportunity to meet local and national artists through lectures and workshops
- Attend classes and lectures pertaining to the history of art and symbology in Judaism connecting the past with the future
- Outreach resources for Jewish art teachers and students and opportunity for Jewish youth and Jewish schools to exhibit their work (middle and high school students)
- Participate in an intellectual 'Eruv,' a place to interact with the Jewish community and within traditional Jewish values
2. MAKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT
Pay your membership fee via PayPal
Or mail your check to:
Texas Jewish Arts Association
P.O. Box 833574, Richardson, TX 75083
*Please note that the TJAA membership year runs from January 1st - December 31st, regardless of when you join. For 2018 only, if you are you are a new member or renewing an expired membership and pay now, your membership payment will cover the balance of the 2018 membership year as well as your 2019 membership fee.
Participating in an upcoming exhibit?
Make your exhibit entry fee payment online via PayPal. Please use the 'add to cart' button below to pay the $35 Entry Fee.
Questions? Write to: